Arizona 30 Hour CE Broker Renewal Package
Arizona 30 Hour CE Broker Renewal Package has been reviewed and accepted by the ADRE for online distribution. The real estate program covers 30 hours of courses, required by The Arizona Department of Real Estate, that apply toward Real Estate CE course completion certificate.
Courses in Arizona 30 Hour CE Broker Renewal Package include:
- Arizona Broker Management Clinic # 1 (3 hours Commissioner’s Standards)
- Arizona Broker Management Clinic # 2 (3 hours Commissioner’s Standards)
- Arizona Broker Management Clinic # 3 (3 hours Commissioner’s Standards)
- Arizona Contract Law (3 Hours Contract Law)
- Home Inspection (3 Hours General RE Education)
- Real Life Real Estate: Arizona Agency Law (3 hours Agency Law)
- Titles and Records (3 hours Real Estate Legal Issues)
- Arizona CE Real Life Real Estate: Arizona Commissioner’s Rules (3 hours Commissioner’s Standards)
- Deeds (3 Hours Fair Housing)
- Real Life Real Estate: Arizona Disclosure Issues (3 hours Disclosures)
Requirements for Completing Arizona 30 Hour CE Broker Renewal Package
There are three important steps to completing a course:
- Complete ALL lessons in the course by answering each question correctly at least twice. Most questions are timed and need to be answered within the prescribed time for credit. A lesson is not complete until it is checked off on the main menu.
- Once you have completed the lessons on the computer, you must submit a signed “Student Affidavit” that you personally completed the entire course yourself. Under state law, this Affidavit must be received before a Course Completion Certificate can be issued or your course completion can be electronically reported to your state (if applicable).
- If a final exam is required, you must schedule a proctored exam (or take an online exam if available in your state) and pass the exam (please see “State Requirements” page for the specific passing score required in your state.) (The “Course Available” page will indicate which courses require a final exam, and whether they require a proctor or are available online.)
Once these three steps have been completed, we will issue a Course Completion Certificate or electronically report your course completion to your state (if applicable).
Getting Credit for Completion of Arizona 30 Hour CE Broker Renewal Package
You may have up to two opportunities to pass the exam (depending on your states guidelines). Once all course requirements are completed, you will be issued a Course Completion Certificate or your course completion will be electronically reported to your state (if applicable). It will be mailed to you via the U.S. Mail. The Certificate will be placed in the mail within 3-5 business days after you have satisfied all course requirements.
Renewal Deadlines: Every 2 years from date of licensure. Click here for Regulator Website