New Jersey 12 Hour Salesperson CE Renewal Package
New Jersey 12 Hour Salesperson CE Renewal Package course has been reviewed and accepted by the New Jersey Real Estate Commission for online distribution. The real estate program covers 12 hours of the required courses,that apply toward real estate continuing education course completion certificates.
Courses included in package:
- Federal Fair Housing (4 hours)
- NAR Code of Ethics (3 hours)
- Tax-Favorable Real Estate Transactions (4 hours)
- Basic Review of Contracts, Purchases and Sales Agreements (4 hours)
Requirements for Completing New Jersey 12 Hour Salesperson CE Renewal Package
There are three important steps to completing a course:
- Complete ALL lessons in the course by answering each question correctly at least twice. Most questions are timed and need to be answered within the prescribed time for credit. A lesson is not complete until it is checked off on the main menu.
- Once you have completed the lessons on the computer, you must submit a signed “Student Affidavit” that you personally completed the entire course yourself. Under state law, this Affidavit must be received before a Course Completion Certificate can be issued or your course completion can be electronically reported to your state (if applicable).
- If a final exam is required, you must schedule a proctored exam (or take an online exam if available in your state) and pass the exam (please see “State Requirements” page for the specific passing score required in your state.) (The “Course Available” page will indicate which courses require a final exam, and whether they require a proctor or are available online.)
Once these three steps have been completed, we will issue a Course Completion Certificate or electronically report your course completion to your state (if applicable).
Getting Credit for Completion
You may have up to two opportunities to pass the exam (depending on your states guidelines). Once all course requirements are completed, you will be issued a Course Completion Certificate or your course completion will be electronically reported to your state (if applicable). It will be mailed to you via the U.S. Mail. The Certificate will be placed in the mail within 3-5 business days after you have satisfied all course requirements.
Renewal Deadlines: June 30th every two years, April 30th without fee. Click here for Regulator Website