Texas 18 Hour CE Package
This Texas 18 Hour CE Package is a comprehensive online education program designed for anyone wanting to renew their real estate license in Texas after having completed the first year Sales Apprentice Education (SAE) requirement. The Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) requires 18 hours of continuing education every two years to renew an active license. The required topics include TREC Legal Update I and II. Our online package satisfies all TREC requirements and gives you the flexibility to take your CE courses wherever it is convenient for you.
Please be advised that the Legal Update I and Legal Update II courses included in this package will expire on December 31, 2017. These courses are revised by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) every two years and all providers are required to update these courses accordingly. You must complete these courses by December 31, 2017 to receive credit from TREC. Unfortunately, if you do not complete these courses before the deadline, then you will be re-enrolled in the new version and will need to start it from the beginning.
After completing this course, you will have satisfied all TREC requirements for active agent license renewal in Texas.
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
- Closing and Settlement Costs-PDF Version Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage
- Liens, Taxes, and Foreclosures-PDF Version Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage
- Property Management-PDF Version Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage
- TREC Legal Update I 2016-2017 (Mandatory 4 Hours PDF) Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage
- TREC Legal Update II 2016-2017 (Mandatory 4 Hours PDF) Real Estate, Appraisal & Mortgage
- Closing and Settlement Costs – PDF Version
- Property Management
- Legal Update I
- Legal Update II
- Lients, Taxes and Foreclosures – PDF Version