Texas Real Estate Appraisal-PDF Version
Texas Real Estate Appraisal course covers the theories, rules, duties and activities that guide the real estate appraisal process. An appraiser must also conduct him- or herself professionally, ethically and honestly. There are guidelines regarding professionally and ethically correct behavior of appraisers as well that are also covered by this course. The entire appraisal process should be carried out in the best possible way for consumers and licensees as well as the real estate market.
The course approval number for this course will be available upon request
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify and explain the fundamental concepts and terminology used in real estate valuation and appraisal.
- Identify the basic capacities and skills of a qualified appraiser.
- Recognize the valuation principles used in real estate appraisal.
- Apply value theories to arrive at purchase prices of real estate.
- Characterize a favorable market for real estate sales.
- Differentiate the three approaches to value commonly used in appraisal.
- Follow the eight steps to the appraisal process to arrive at an accurate purchase price.
- Analyze and interpret an appraisal report.
- Differentiate between appraisal licensure and certification.