Washington 30 Hour Complete CE Renewal Package #2
Washington 30 Hour Complete CE Renewal Package #2 Description: The Washington Department of Licensing requires licensees to complete Washington 30 Hour Complete CE Renewal Package #2 every 2 years, 3 hours of which must be in the mandatory Washington core course. This Washington Real Estate CE package includes 3 hours of the mandatory core course requirement for you to be able to fulfill the mandatory CE requirements. Our courses give you the flexibility to take your CE courses whenever and wherever it’s convenient for you.
- Current Issues in Washington Real Estate 2015-2016
- The Loan—An Overview
- Bad Loans—Predatory and Fraud
- WA License Law
- Work Smarter, Not Harder
- Qualifying – Buyer and Property
To view the description of individual courses kindly click on the individual courses below.
Requirements for Completing Washington 30 Hour Complete CE Renewal Package #2
There are three important steps to completing a course:
- Complete ALL lessons in the course by answering each question correctly at least twice. Most questions are timed and need to be answered within the prescribed time for credit. A lesson is not complete until it is checked off on the main menu.
- Once you have completed the lessons on the computer, you must submit a signed “Student Affidavit” that you personally completed the entire course yourself. Under state law, this Affidavit must be received before a Course Completion Certificate can be issued or your course completion can be electronically reported to your state (if applicable).
- If a final exam is required, you must schedule a proctored exam (or take an online exam if available in your state) and pass the exam (please see “State Requirements” page for the specific passing score required in your state.) (The “Course Available” page will indicate which courses require a final exam, and whether they require a proctor or are available online.)
Once these three steps have been completed, we will issue a Course Completion Certificate or electronically report your course completion to your state (if applicable).
Getting Credit for Completion
You may have up to two opportunities to pass the exam (depending on your states guidelines). Once all course requirements are completed, you will be issued a Course Completion Certificate or your course completion will be electronically reported to your state (if applicable). It will be mailed to you via the U.S. Mail. The Certificate will be placed in the mail within 3-5 business days after you have satisfied all course requirements.
Renewal Deadlines: Every 2 years from the date of licensure. Click here for Regulator Website