Florida Premium Prelicense Package
At last! A real estate pre-licensing curriculum presented in a plain-English, no-nonsense manner designed with one objective in mind, a passing score on the State Real Estate Licensing Exam. This state-of-the-art learning resource introduces you to the required information in a logical, progressive sequence.
You will enjoy the crisp, conversational style that practically eliminates the tedium of learning, and you will appreciate the use of important interactive strategies that help adults understand and remember.
What Is Included?
Let’s be candid the most expensive mistake some students make is to shortcut their preparation, fail by one point and then have to pay the full cost of retaking the exam. The Premium Licensing Package helps avoid all that by providing all the essential tools that will enable you to pass the State Licensing Exam on your first attempt.
Online Prep Course features:
The Florida Premium Prelicense Package will allow you to learn and remember the critical real estate vocabulary, concepts and products that will be tested on your State Licensing Exam. You’ll find no fluff, no nice-to-know, no war stories just the essential information that you will need to obtain your license. This crucial knowledge is presented in easy to read, user-friendly language that is devoid of legal complexities and legislative mumbo-jumbo. We’ve even taken care to clearly define the insurance terms before we use them.
The instructional content is reinforced with:
- Unlimited amount of practice exams—fresh new questions for each exam you take
- Study with professionally written study guides—written by real estate education professionals. Both national and state specific study guides are available with dozens of pages consisting of up-to-date, need-to-know condensed information
- Online Prep Exam platform—100% online…Take anytime from anywhere!
Courses included in package:
- 63 Hour Florida Prelicensing course
- Florida Salesperson Exam Prep
Requirements for Completing a Course
There are three important steps to completing a course:
- Complete ALL lessons in the course by answering each question correctly at least twice. Most questions are timed and need to be answered within the prescribed time for credit. A lesson is not complete until it is checked off on the main menu.
- Once you have completed the lessons on the computer, you must submit a signed “Student Affidavit” that you personally completed the entire course yourself. Under state law, this Affidavit must be received before a Course Completion Certificate can be issued or your course completion can be electronically reported to your state (if applicable).
- If a final exam is required, you must schedule a proctored exam (or take an online exam if available in your state) and pass the exam (please see “State Requirements” page for the specific passing score required in your state.) (The “Course Available” page will indicate which courses require a final exam, and whether they require a proctor or are available online.)
Once these three steps have been completed, we will issue a Course Completion Certificate or electronically report your course completion to your state (if applicable).
Getting Credit for Completion
You may have up to two opportunities to pass the exam (depending on your states guidelines). Once all course requirements are completed, you will be issued a Course Completion Certificate or your course completion will be electronically reported to your state (if applicable). It will be mailed to you via the U.S. Mail. The Certificate will be placed in the mail within 3-5 business days after you have satisfied all course requirements.